Sunday, February 22, 2009

Octuplet Mom Pregnant Again!

In a surprising development it was revealed today that the "Octuplet Mom" is pregnant again. She has convinced another doctor to implant 8 more embryos. In an impromptu news conference Nadya Suleman stated the following, "Although I agree that 14 children are a lot for a single mother to raise I had always envisioned raising at least 20 children."

The small assembly of reporters seemed stunned by this latest news. Suleman went on to say, "I have listened to the comparisons between myself and Angelina Jolie, but I think everyone can agree that I am way out in the lead now and it will take a long time for Angelina to catch up to me." Asked if that was her reason for becoming pregnant again so soon she said, "That was one of the main reasons. So if people want to get angry with me again then maybe they should get angry at Angelina Jolie instead for completely ignoring me. Without talking to her I had no way of knowing how many children she was planning to birth and adopt. I guess you can say this new batch of babies is a little bit of insurance to make sure that I stay ahead of Angelina."
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment